My base rate for a wedding ceremony is $275
This rate assumes that the ceremony is taking place somewhere in the area of Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, or Burlington, North Carolina (or one of the smaller towns in the same area).
For weddings further away, a travel fee will be added. Please contact me if you’d like to get a quote for this travel fee.
The base rate package includes:
- Prelude/pre-service music for 30 minutes while guests are arriving before the ceremony starts.
- One or more processional pieces while the wedding party and bride walk down the aisle.
- (Optional) Interlude pieces during the ceremony
- One or more recessional pieces while the bride, groom and wedding party leave the service after the ceremony.
- Up to 2 song requests that aren’t already in my repertoire (see below)
My base rate package includes arranging or learning up to 2 songs that aren’t already in my repertoire. If you have more than 2 requests that I don’t already know, I could still do them for an extra charge of $30 per song.
You can request any songs that are already in my repertoire, and they won’t count toward the 2 that come with the package.
If you would like to have me play for your cocktail hour, I would be glad to do so for an additional $75 fee.
Deposit / Payment Due Date
To reserve your wedding date on my schedule, I require a $100 non-refundable deposit. This deposit counts toward the overall fee for the wedding. The remainder of the fee will be due on or before the day of the wedding ceremony.